Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, manage, optimize paid media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as email, display, native, search, video and more.
- Utilize third-party tools including: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Effectively manage friendly, positive and productive relationships with online publishers and vendors.
- Research, identify and evaluate new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising on various pricing structures.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets and competitive activity.
- Negotiate pricing and terms for advertising purchases considering client requirements, media availability, media specifications and our pricing structures.
- Proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPI metrics and internal data on a regular basis.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
- Monitor web analytics tools and provide insight and analysis monthly on trends.
- Advise and implement tracking with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on set-up, management and optimization of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Analytics, or a related field.
- Experience working with media platforms: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Data visualization tool experience such as Tableau or Google Data Studio a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of partner contracts/IOs including terms/conditions such as out clauses, cancellation policies, campaign dates etc.
- Excellent relationship building, communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Experience managing monthly advertising budgets.
- Knowledge and understanding of search marketing and programmatic marketing.
- Keyword & competitor research experience.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated.
The intent of this job description is to provide a non-exhaustive representation of the type of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Smith Brothers Agency may supplement, modify, or eliminate responsibilities from time to time, in its discretion.
Smith Brothers Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee success.